Monday- Thursday 10:00am-6:00pm
2015 Holiday Hours
Saturday, Dec. 12, 10:00am-6:00pm
Sunday Dec. 13, 12:00pm-5:00pm
Saturday, Dec. 19, 9:00am-6:00pm
Sunday Dec. 20, 12:00pm-5:00pm
Monday, Dec. 21, 10:00am-7:00pm
Tuesday, Dec. 22, 10:00am-7:00pm
Wednesday, Dec. 23, 10:00am-8:00pm
Thursday, Dec. 24, Xmas Eve 10:00am-3:00pm
Friday, Dec. 25, Christmas Day CLOSED
(516) 420-7963 or 1 (877) 786-3279
Fax: (516) 420-9204
Edge is located at 242 Main Street in Farmingdale on the west side of
the street, just a half block north of Conklin Street, within minutes of
Route 110 on the east and the Seaford Oyster Bay Expressway on the
west.From Northeast Long Island
1) Northern State Parkway (to exit 40 S) or LIE (to exit 49 S) to Route 110 south.
2) South on 110 for approximately 3 miles to Route 24 (also called Conklin Street).
Look for the Spartan Diner and an Exxon Station on the corners.
3) Make a right (west) on Conklin Street.
4) Go about 1.5 miles to Main Street.
5 Make a right (north) on Main Street.
6 Store will be 6 stores on the left (west) side of the street.
From Southeast Long Island
1) Southern State Parkway to exit 32 N or Route 27 (Sunrise Highway) to route 110 north.
2) North on 110 approximately 2 miles from SSP and 3.5 miles from Route 27, to Route 24
(also called Conklin Street.)
3) Make a left (west) on Conklin Street
4) Follow directions from northeast LI starting with direction #4.
From Northwest Long Island
1) Northern State Parkway to exit 36 A or LIE to exit 44 S to
Route 135 (Seaford-Oyster Bay Expressway) South.
2) Route 135 S to ex it 7 E onto route 24 (Hempstead Turnpike.)
3) East on Route 24 about 1.5 miles and stay left at fork.
4) Take left fork onto Conklin Street, which is still Route 24.
5) Take a left (north) at second traffic light after fork. This is Main Street.
6) Store will be 6 stores on left (west) side of street.
From Southwest Long Island
1) Southern State Parkway to exit 28 A North or Route 27 (Sunrise Highway) to Route 135 north.
2) North on Route 135 to exit 7e onto route 24 also called Hempstead Turnpike.
3) Follow directions from Northwest LI starting with direction #3